The Landing is now back to dine-in only. There are a few things you'll need to know for a safe return to The Landing:
* Please observe all physical distancing guidelines & keep 2 meters apart
* Masks must be worn in The Landing except when you're seated
* Maximum 3 people are permitted per table. These people must be from your household or your designated singles.
* Every table will be disinfected after each use, please be sure to flip the table card to the red side before you leave your table
* Please do not sit at tables with red cards
* Personal, refillable cups are not to be filled in The Landing at this time
* Walk-ins will need to register their name and contact information at the cashier
Your safety is our number one priority. We will continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces regularly and follow all safety protocols set out by AHS to ensure a safe dining environment for all.
Still need take out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about our Meal To-Go program offered through Catertrax!
The Landing offers a variety of fresh meals to meet the needs of all students: from health conscious to on-the go student. The AYCTE (All-You-Care-To-Eat) offers scratch made dishes, ensuring we use fresh and local ingredients wherever possible and by making sure our students' needs for Halal, Vegetarian, Vegan, and non Gluten ingredients options are met.
Whether on a 7 or 5 day meal plan, or 250 or 120 swipe plan or just pay at the door - there are fresh nutritious meals for everyone, providing great value and convenience.
The Landing is open 7 days a week & is open to the public!
Door Rates: Breakfast $10+gst | Lunch $12.75+gst | Dinner $16.50+gst
Unicard | Cash | Credit | Debit